Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rosé of the day - Tuesday July 23, 2013

Domaine Sarrail Laroque Rosé 2012 $11.99

Tasting notes: Soft pink colored wine with the nose aromas of small red fruits like berries, raspberry and strawberry. The fresh fruit emerges in the mouth which is clearly recognizable strawberry. Combine this wine with rich appetizers, grilled fish and vegatables.

Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon

Region: Landguedoc-Roussillion, France

Tuesday's answer: First to the keyboard Monday was Kevin (Young Gun) Beyerly whose quick post beat out big brother Mark (Where's my Coffee) Beyerly by a slim margin. His answer was "Nicholas H. Fingelly Real Estate in Southport!" Which was of course the right answer. This was Kevin's first time playing along, welcome Kevin!


Mark (I'm in vacation mode) Beyerly was just a few minutes behind and added a fun fact to the answer after giving us his best Homer Simpson saying "Doh....Little bro! Also where Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton were recently filming their new movie "And So It Goes"." I did see that they had been there through a picture in the paper a few weeks ago. I wish we had known they were coming, we would have used a similar picture with some movie stars in the background. Maybe next time


Chefmichaelatyourservice is pretty familiar with the daily happenings of this place of business it would seem. His answer "Vicky, Cathy & Marlene's daytime place of business." lets us know the businesses co-workers by name. He also posted "( I have to set my alarm earlier than the "Beyerly Boys". )" So today we held off a little so that he could wake up and get his coffee before the clue went up. Good luck today chef.

Our final answer receives partial credit... Susan L. Melcher simply posted "Southport" I suspect she was struggling with the name of the business and wanted to play along. I pass the building a couple of times a week when I take Lily over for a swim. The building always catches my eye and I love the feel of it sitting there on the corner. It is such a pretty area of our town!

No comments:

Post a Comment