Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rosé of the day - Tuesday June 11, 2013

 Chateau De Flaugergues Rose 2012 $11.99

Tasting notes: Very fruity, a rosé full of freshness, re-presenting the aromas of the South of France, pleasant in any circumstances.

Varietals: Cinsault, Grenache


Region: Coteaux du Languedoc, France

Monday's answer: A drum roll please...
Not only were we able to stump Mark (I don't pay for haircuts) Beyerly, we caught everyone on this one. Two very legitimate (from my perspective) answers were put up. They were the same answer and Joe Worthington was first followed by Peggy O'leary who both guessed "The Barber of Serville" which seems logical enough. They have been around forever, they are in our main area of town where we have been quite a bit but... This time we got you! The picture actually comes from Southport Center Barbers. I thought the cash register would jump out for someone but not this time.
When I first reached out to these guys they simply hung up the phone after a short "no thanks" so I got in the car and went down to see them. Turns out they are a great group and we ended up spending some time sitting and chatting. I'm glad they reconsidered and joined in with us.
Today has a similar question mark. I think this could be a stumper too... lets see how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment