Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rosé of the day - thursday May 16, 2013

Hamacher Pinot Noir Rosé 2012

Tasting notes: This Rosé is a pretty pale copper color. Aromatically it is quite vibrant and fresh. The acidity is bright as no malolactic fermentation was allowed. This will be a great sipping wine on a warm day and should support a wide array of spring and summer foods.

Varietal: Pinot Noir

Region: Willamette Valley, Oregon

Menu: Northwest Salmon! get the grill out, brush with a little Olive oil and light seasoning. 

Wednesday's answer: You all are just a little too good if you ask me. Ellen Grecco Gilmore is scarey good, if you aren't a detective of some sort, you should be. Ellen disects the picture and puts the visual clues to work for herself.

Look at this picture and compare it to ours...
That is a pretty good guess if you ask me (guess we won't be using the Creperie in the future).

Mark Beyerly has become the one to watch in this whole thing if you ask me. He is also very good at using the clues and putting up the answers and... he is precise. "Judging from the brochures on the counter, I am going to guess Marsillio's Appliance on Black Rock Turnpike."     What no street address? :) 
Not the first time he has been directly on.

Yesterday I was not sure whether anyone would come up with the answer and today I am even more unsure. I knew where I was sending Renzo to take pictures and when he came back with todays I had to think about it and I actually used the process of elimination to get it.

I have learned through this exercise not to pre-judge so I will just say... Good luck.

Clue later if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment