Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Love Sundays! -By Lily

Hi Everyone,

     For those of you that don’t know me, my name is Lily.  You may have seen me at the store with Patrick, on Sundays. He is sort of my father figure.  Dad (Patrick) found me and brought me home for Jan,(Mom) as a Christmas present a couple of years ago and our family has been a match made in heaven.  Dad has been the teacher – he’s taught me a lot of cool things.  And Mom, she really likes to love me and dote on me.

     Dad thought you might like to hear about me and asked mom to help write down some of the things I think about.  I would have done it myself but paws and keyboards don’t work well together.

     I’m a good girl, gentle and loving… I get that from Mom.  I’m also reliable and smart… Dad says I get that from him, but mom always laughs when he says that.

     I love people, so going to work on Sundays is great. By the end of the day I always go home tired but happy after greeting people all day.  Thats my job!  My favorite people are kids though, They are the same height as I am and have a lot of energy like me and I think that they give great pets and hugs.  Dad thinks it’s funny that even some of the grownups lay on the floor with me. Sometimes I think he’s a little jealous of all the attention I get.

    Moms and Dads... if you’re reading this, please bring your kids in.  I’d love to meet them. I’ll let you know what Sundays I’ll be in the store so you can bring them in to meet me.  I really Hope to see you soon!

     Mom has promised to help me if I want to write more of these so keep watching for more stories about me and my adventures at the store and around town.

     Love,

         Lily  (Woof!)      

No comments:

Post a Comment