Thursday, August 18, 2016

Please join us on Saturday August 20th for a tasting of Broken Shed Vodka from 4-7pm


Broken Shed Vodka
750ml $32.99
Broken shed vodka is a premium vodka made from new Zealand. It is naturally smooth with no sugar or chemicals added. This vodka is made up of 60% water, which comes from the springs of the Southern Alps! The other 40% comes from the highest quality distilled spirit - which is Whey.Or in other terms - Milk honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment