Sunday, October 28, 2012

Working girl


A couple of months ago I brought Lily to work with me on a Sunday and it was a big hit. Since then on my scheduled Sunday it has become something of a habit, she really loves to interact with people. She is a very social pup and I've had many people tell me that we should make her a regular fixture at the store since she is so well mannered. We'll see how it all shakes out but in the mean time every third week or so she will come in with me on Sunday to be our greeter and child care provider. She is very loving and children are her favorite people.

With Sandy around the corner I came in to help with the rush of people picking up their supplies so she came with me. Next week she'll be on staff also.

Come by and say hi!

- Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment