Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Lily!


 



Today is Lily's 4th birthday and she has to work...

Working is one of her favorite things in the world to do so she is a very happy girl.

In front of our beautiful girl you see her present...









It looks an awful lot like a wrapped bottle of wine.

Well, she is 28 in dog years right?

She doesn't look particularly thrilled that this might actually be a bottle of wine that Dad will take later on today and just put in the cellar.

She does seem to like the Bow though...









Well I knocked it over and there is no wine leaking out from a broken bottle...

Hmmm, maybe it isn't a bottle of wine afterall.












This is much too light to be a bottle of wine!

This is exciting... I wonder what it could be?!













Time to get down to business and get this thing open!










It is ok if I tear this open right?

Yes Lily... It is your present, Have at it!









It's a toy! It's a toy!

I love these toys... Can we go play?

Not right now Lily, We have work to do...






  
That was tough work getting my present open.  Sorry for the mess...

I can't wait to show it to the people that come in to visit me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment