Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Toasts!

With Christmas just a few days away, it is a time for celebration and a time to spend with the ones you love.
Here at Harry's we have been in full throttle mode for the past few days and will only be getting busier as we close in on Christmas. There has been quite a bit of stocking shelves and filling the coolers to satisfy all of our customers’ needs. I am taking a break from the holiday madness and using this quiet moment to spread some holiday cheer! I’m sure many of you are still running around trying to get your last minute shopping done. Good luck, and keep at it... the clock is ticking!

Below, I have put together a few Christmas toasts that I hope will help you to bring some joy and holiday cheer to your family’s homes.

Enjoy!

I wish you a Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year
A pocket full of money
And a cellar full of beer!

May you never be without a drop at Christmas!

May all your joys be true joys, and all your pain Champagne!

Here's to the bright New Year
And a fond farewell to the old;
Here's to the things that are yet to come
And to the memories that we hold.

On a personal note...
This will be my last blog post here at Harry’s as I have decided to fulfill one of my dreams and move to the land of palm trees and bright sunshine in San Diego, California. Christmas eve will be my last official shift.
I would like to personally thank Patrick and William for giving me the opportunity to grow and gain an incredible amount of knowledge over the past few years. I am proud to call Harry’s my home and would like to extend thanks to all of my customers who have relied on me to pick out the perfect bottle for them.
I wish you all the best and happy and healthy holiday season. Cheers!

Chris O’Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment